TFPL was founded by Dr Vibha Tomar in the year 2000.
Extremely quality conscious , she combines cutting technology with knowledge and expertise in diagnostic services.
• MBBS and MD (Path) from the prestigious Delhi University with more than 30 years of professional experience.
• Specialist in FNAC for diagnosis of lumps and cancer detection, Dr Vibha Tomar is a member of the prestigious IAC (Indian Academy of Cytopathologists).
• Versant with the latest quality control measures, she is trained in quality control procedures by QCI. A trained auditor, she has attended numerous workshops on quality control in Laboratory.
• Received DUV certifications for quality Management systems
• A Diploma holder in ‘Hospital and Health Management systems’ (PGDHHM) from IGNOU, she wrote her thesis on Quality Control in a laboratory.
• Dr Vibha Tomar is Founder Member of APP( Association of Practicing Pathologists). She is member of organizing committee of Pathcon, a grand conference organized annually by APP.
• Participant of Voluntary inter-laboratory analytical comparison program (VILAC) to ensure best lab practices in TFPL.
• Life member of IAPM (Indian association of Pathologists and Microbiologists) and DSH (Delhi society of Hematology).
• A socially conscious doctor, she lends her voice and hand to numerous social causes. She was awarded “Manav Sewa Samman” in 2004